Friends of the Library
- Encourage community awareness of library services.
- Provide volunteer assistance.
- Raise funds to purchase equipment and materials not available through the regular library budget.
- Sponsor adult, teen, and children’s programs.
- Conduct used book sales.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the saltwater aquarium
Benefits of Being a Friend…
- Receive the quarterly newsletter.
- Advance book sale date for “members only.”
- Notification by mail of Friends of the Library programs & events.
Membership in the Friends of the Library is open to individuals, families, businesses, and organizations interested in promoting the materials, services, and programs of the Basehor Community Library.
A donation of $5.00 per year is all it takes to be a member of the Friends of the Library. We are hoping you will be generous in your support of the Library and the great programs and opportunities it offers our community.
Individual or family membership donations of $30 or more receive a free tote bag. Lifetime memberships are available to individuals for a one-time donation of $100.
If you are interested in volunteering we would love to hear from you. Just stop by and talk with one of the Librarians, or call (913)724-2828. You can also contact us via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org