The Basehor Community Library offers a wide variety of services in addition to loaning out books.
Currently, the library offers:
- Programs for Children, Teen, and Adults
- 32 Public computers with internet access, plus two laptops and an iPad for in-library use
- Four of our public computers have iWorks
- Individual appointments for teaching basic computer skills (our Book-A-Librarian service)
- Copy Machine (cost is .10 per page for black and white copies; .25 per page for color copies)
- Scanning to print or flashdrive
- Fax — to receive a fax here at the library, fax to 913-724-2898. Cost is .10 per page.
- to send a fax, cost is 1.00 per page (.50 per page if the phone number is local)
- Voter Registration
- Tax Forms
- Interlibrary Loan
- Databases for research, practice tests (like GED, ASVAB, etc.), and popular software tutorials
- Two meeting rooms, which can can be reserved for community organizations (see our policy and reservation form)
- Two study rooms available on a first come, first serve basis
Our current collection includes more than 55,100 books, audiobooks on CD and in digital, movies, video games, e-books, e-readers, magazines, and music. Through our shared catalog NExpress, patrons have access to over 926,000 items.